THE WALTMAN'S CAME CALLING!!! The Waltman's came to visit us on their way to Greece! It was so fun to have friends come visit. It was a short stay, but totally worth it. We stayed up late on Friday night just gabbing about the good ol' days back in college (single tear). Then, because our apartment gets no natural sunlight and Em/Tyler got in from their summer rompings in Central America on Tuesday...we slept in. We had a totally gourmet meal of blueberry waffles (thanks to Mrs. Krustez) and milk, we took a walk to my work, took a picture infront of a statue (which Em promised to send) and then the Waltman's were off on their way to another exciting adventure to Greece, flying in first class for $100.
We love the Waltman's and were so excited to have them. I can't wait to visit them in London! This blog is also a shout out for everyone...come visit! Marnae and Millie...this means you! Our apartment is tiny and not sound proof, but it is full of love and smiles.
5 comments:
Yeah to another post! Is that the couch you got at IKEA? Looks great. How fun to have visitors! Miss you guys tons.
How on Earth did they get first class tickets to Greece for $100? I totally want in on that secret. Your apartment looks very posh.
Nicole,
I don't know who the Waltman's are, but I am jealous. First, I want long locks like those of Mr. Waltman and second, they were just in Central America (my homeland) and now on their way to Greece?! I hope that the Waltman's know that they are vicariously vactioning for me.
I took down your Dad and the young men from his ward. Your Dad is great! He told me you two went to the US Open. How about a report and some pics from that.
-Garrett
We found your US Open post...who knew you could scroll down? We love your NYC FHE!
Millie just told me that when she gets over her fear of flying we are on our way. Your apt looks so great and so do both of you. Miss you and love you for reals.
Post a Comment