Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blogging...

So, I was never good at keeping a journal and I'm not any better at keeping a blog. It's been a month. Build a bridge...
I went home for Grandma Dora's funeral. I am so glad to know the Plan of Salvation. What comfort we can receive from it's teachings. She is no longer suffering and now in the arms of her sweet husband, Grandpa Chet, and her family.
Spen was in DC last week and now has left for Atlanta.
I got a job doing hygiene, sorry Marnae...I had too. It is a really nice office ( http://www.park56dental.com/ ).There are alot of really gross offices here, so I feel lucky. I officially start on the 22nd. Slowly I feel the grasp of The Man tightening his grip around my neck. Pray for me Marnae.
My family came to NYC!!! HUZZAH!!! It was so great to have them here. And so sad to see them leave. I love living in New York, but I hate being away from my family. I am so glad they came. It was great to show my parents our little shoebox of an apartment. I would love to see what my Mom could do with our place. She is so good at designing/decorating. We went to Sleepy Hollow (as in the town of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow), The Cloisters, Halloween Costume shopping, ice skating at Rockefeller Center, etc. Once I figure out Spen's camera I'll post some pictures. Tan was in DC last week and couldn't come. I'm sure he had a blast with Student Gov, but I sure missed him. Thanks for coming family! It was wonderful! Mom-there is still plenty of Coke in my fridge!!!

2 comments:

Marnae said...

Nico you are always in my prayers. I am one step closer to actually having my license, which I have put off getting out of fear of having to pick up a scaler. Call me chicken, the label would fit. keep up the blogging Millie and I miss you

Queen2u said...

What do you mean, "I feel the grasp of THE MAN
tightening the grip around my neck?
You love to WORK!!!!