Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Tagged...

Vhar tagged me awhile ago and I had no idea. I wasn't ignoring you, I promise.

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Dad's office
2. Hostess at Chef's Table
3. Ann Taylor
4. Williams-Sonoma
5. Hygiene
MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. STAR WARS
2. My Fair Lady
3. Pride and Prejudice (The A&E version, not that Kiera Knightly thing)
4. Emma
5. Any Old/Classic Movie (The Sound of Music, The Sting, The Great Escape, Man Who Would Be King)
6. Anything with my BFF Barbara Streisand (Hello Dolly, What's up Doc)
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Orem, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. NY, NY
(Semesters Abroad to Paris and Armenia...do those count?)
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. Barefoot Contessa/Paula Dean/Food Network Challenges
3. Arrested Development
FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Good Bread and Olive Oil
2. Good Cheese
3. Hamburgers at PJ Clarkes and Brand X
4. Diet Coke
WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. Food Network
2. Email
3. Daily Candy
BOOKS I'VE JUST READ:
1. Cry, the Beloved Country
2. A Year in Provence (If you love France, you'll love this...Kimmy read it)
3. The Hobbit
3. Frankenstein
4. Dracula (It's been fun to read the original versions of these classic horror tales)
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Cottonwood Lane
2. Chamonix
3. Disneyworld
4. With Spen when he goes away on business trips
4. On a plane going somewhere I've never been! (I quote Vhar "I live for trips!")

10 comments:

Vhari said...

Nic-I usually dislike these things so I don't usually pas them on. I hope you didn't feel like you needed to do it. I loved reading your responses though.

McKenzie said...

Nico, I check your blog everyday! I need to hear from you more. I miss you, and Grizz misses you.

Suzette Baird said...

Hey guys. I am finding out that so many people are also bloggers! I love blogs and that I am able to see all the cool place's you guys go to. I am so jealous you live in the "big apple" I used to live there and I miss it badly. Your guys pic are dang cute!
Love, Suzette Baird

Alex said...

To be completely honest, I started reading to fast and before I knew it I read "jobs I have had...Ann Taylor..." and I imagined Spencer working at Ann Taylor. I can totally see that. I agree with you Nicole, I could never watch Star Wars too many times.

Keep up the good blogging. We love to hear about what you guys are up to.

Nogger 2007

Kim said...

I will take your recommendation on the book and then we will meet in Chamonix to discuss it!

Brooke said...

Nicole! I didn't know you had a blog...until today. Now I can feel like I see/talk to you more than twice a year. Even thought we don't talk often - I think of you all the time! I'm so glad you are loving Big Apple life. It's crazy to think that you live there!

I was so sorry to read about your Grandma Dora; she is such a sweet woman and you were always so great to her.

Thinking of you, states away!
Love,
Brooke

Marnae said...

blog people. we have expectations. millie is starting to forget you. blog!!!!!! no seriously blog already.

McGuire's said...

Nicole and Kim- oh i'll meet you two in chamonix! don't know what i'd do with mace and halle, but i'll be there! or chinque terre?? (can't remember how to spell) Sorry about your grandma nicole, hope everything went well. still can't believe you live in NY!!! Miss you!

McGuire's said...

Nicole and Kim- oh i'll meet you two in chamonix! don't know what i'd do with mace and halle, but i'll be there! or chinque terre?? (can't remember how to spell) Sorry about your grandma nicole, hope everything went well. still can't believe you live in NY!!! Miss you!

Frampton Family said...

Nicole!! I somehow came across you blog. And I love it. Your dad told me you live in NYC. So fun! My husband and I are looking to move there next summer. So I would love to chat with you. I always ask about how you're doing when I see your family. Anyway, check out our blog. www.framptonfam.blogspot.com

Janelle(Nuttall) Frampton