We all hope you have a great time!Kate and Katie sat by us at George's game last night...I'm sorry I didn't think to take a pic.Maddie was sitting in the "student section" with more kids cheering them on... Have fun! Karen
That's a great picture of your dad (I'm sure he LOVES it). Have so much fun with Ev!
I absolutely love that picture of your Dad. He looks so happy. I hope and I'm sure you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We all hope you have a great time!
Kate and Katie sat by us at George's game last night...I'm sorry I didn't think to take a pic.
Maddie was sitting in the "student
section" with more kids cheering them on... Have fun! Karen
That's a great picture of your dad (I'm sure he LOVES it). Have so much fun with Ev!
I absolutely love that picture of your Dad. He looks so happy. I hope and I'm sure you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment