Nice! Where can I get me some shorts like that? I could use a little breeze on my naked bum.
That is HORRIFIC!
HAHAhaha, that's just what I needed to make my night complete a naked bum.
Spencer. I haven't seen you in a while, but I have to say the tattoo and shorts are a surprise! The mullet suits you well though. ...Peace... ...James...
Ive been thinking about you and those babes! Hope all is going well!!!can't wait to see pics of the girlie's! GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice! Where can I get me some shorts like that? I could use a little breeze on my naked bum.
That is HORRIFIC!
HAHAhaha, that's just what I needed to make my night complete a naked bum.
Spencer. I haven't seen you in a while, but I have to say the tattoo and shorts are a surprise! The mullet suits you well though. ...Peace... ...James...
Ive been thinking about you and those babes! Hope all is going well!!!
can't wait to see pics of the girlie's! GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment