Last Saturday Nicole and I decided to see if we could get last minute, cheap tickets to a broadway show. Spamalot ended up being the one we were able to get the tickets for. It wasn't the best show but it was funny and we enjoyed it. It was a lot like the movie, Monty Python and The Holy Grail. The best part of all was Clay Aiken was part of the cast! If you thought I was excited to see Corbin Bleu, check out my reaction when I saw Clay...
Can you believe it? It is really him!
A classic Clay look.
10 comments:
Charles and I were wondering the other day what had happened to him, now we know.
i heart you both and your blog. Is that really Clay? He looks a lot different(maybe not in a good way) But Spamalot is a pretty swell gig for the ole boy. love and more love
Man that is one attractive man or one ugly women. Either way I am excited for you Spencer. Let me know when you see my favorite New York celebrity, Big Bird.
Clay Aiken? You guys are really living the dream aren't you? We saw Spamalot too but with no Clay so what was the point
Spencer I always knew you had a thing for scrawny, slightly effeminate drama geeks...xoxo
Corbin bleu and Clay Aiken! wow! Glad you are alive and doing well - thanks for the pictures. By-the-way you had alot of presents under your tree for 2 people!
wow, Clay Aiken looks fatter in real life.
Love you guys, hope you're doing well! Emily (and Jon)
Hello Spencer and Nicole. We miss you! I am so jealous that you saw Clay. I am a huge fan of his and am a little embarrassed to say that I know all of his songs from his CD. You should give it a listen. Chris and I want to come out and visit you guys some time this summer. We love you!
LeeAnnd and Chris
Everyday I check your blog and all I see is ugly(that's right) Clay and I die a little inside. Blog okay. OR call me or maybe just come over. Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? George Michael would be so ashamed.
You were missed yesterday as we
got the clan together... check out
our blog for photos of your family... and have a great trip...
it sounds like so much fun!
Love, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment